Hoogeind Manor Standard Terms & Conditions
Conference / Function Booking Confirmation & Deposit
- To secure the venue and date, a deposit of 50% is required. (Non refundable)
- This deposit is payable within 7 days of acceptance of quotation.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of acceptance, this date will be automatically made available to other parties interested.
- Confirmation will only take place once the deposit is paid and reflects on our bank statement.
- The balance is due 7 days prior to the booking date.
- Hoogeind reserves the right to cancel all bookings should the balance not be paid.
- Any cancellation must be done in writing via Fax or email.
- In the event of premature departure, the full invoice will be charged.
- Cancellation 0-14 days before date of arrival, or no-show - visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
- Any rescheduling must be done in writing per email.
Hoogeind Manor accepts no responsibility for:
- Any damages or injury to the client, his / her guests or employees, and damages to, or loss of any of their belongings.
- Items provided by the client for the function, must be removed at the end of the function.
- Inclement weather affecting activities.
- Inability to perform due to power outages.
- The client, his / her guests or employees, will be liable for any breakages or damage caused to Hoogeind Manor Property.
- Kindly note that all buildings are no smoking restricted areas. The venue has adjacent outdoor areas where smoking is permitted.
- Payments can be made by means of cash or Electronic transfer (EFT). We also have a card facility available at Hoogeind Manor.
|Account name||Hoogeind Manor (Pty) Ltd.|
|Bank||First National Bank|
|Reference||Name & Quote Number|